STYLIN X TIMBERLAND
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organized by AMKA Products (Proprietary) Limited and its agencies (“Promoter”).
2. The Competition is open to all persons, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by AMKA Products – or its agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. The Competition is only valid within southern Africa. Participants must be within southern Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and at the time of the prizes being awarded should they be declared a Winner, failing which such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place under the same terms and conditions as the first draw.
4. By entering the Competition, all Participants and Winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
5. The Competition commences on 19th December 2019 and ends 31st January 2020 both days inclusive.
6. All Prize Winners will be determined by the Promoter on the following draw dates: The Prizes draw will take place by no later than the 29th of February 2020.
7. All Participants and the Winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisors, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way in this Competition including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prizes.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the competition and select Winners from the among all eligible entries received prior to the cancel.
9. By entering the competition all participants agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material. This competition is subject to South African law.
10. Competition entries are subject to the following conditions:
All Entries from Disqualified Participants will be rejected;
11. All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to AMKA Products Customer Care Line on 0860 002 652.